Tuesday, November 25, 2014

ありがとうって

November 23 Watching Ken Takakura's last movie "Dearest" , I was moved by one of his lines "Thank you" to his recently-lost wife; it was such a deep, hearty thank you to the loved and missed one.
When you are losing someone, someone is passing away, can you tell him/her thank you? It would be the best if you could while he/she is here in this world...

すぐに目から汁が出るので、健さんの「あなたへ」の中の「ありがとう」ってセリフにも我知らぬうちに・・・
簡単そうで、意外に言えない、ずいぶん後でやっと心の底から出てくるのが「ありがとう」なのかもしれない。


Koma, 21 years old, has a good appetite and takes a walk around the house almost everyday, but I feel very worried about her these few days. She looks kind of a fragile after she vomited 3 days ago. She almost fainted then. I didn't leave the house for the last 3 days, but I had to come to the office.  I feel reluctant to do my job and now I am desperate to go home to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment